What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for a Genjutsu

+4
umu
jeric2052
DM Kisame
Lem
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Idea for a Genjutsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Idea for a Genjutsu

Post  jeric2052 Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:52 am

eh idk... i like it since its all the same up till the damage is now cp but by some fluke i max out my genjutsu on Desert Waspes thats 16 cp damage and four rounds stuned for only 5 cp... i'll continue to toss it around but i really appreciate the input Jard. which raises another question i'll be posting about here shortly in another thread here in the same fourm then i'm off to bed.
jeric2052
jeric2052

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Feuerwelpe Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:07 am

Just trying to help. And make it more genjutsu-ey.
Feuerwelpe
Feuerwelpe

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:20 am

~Quicksand Grave~
Genjutsu
CP: 10

The ground at the targets feet quickly turns to quicksand holding them in place as the ground in front of them explodes upward in a wave of sand pushing them down into the pool where the normal instinct to flee kicks in. The sand seems more alive then sand nudging, shoving, and pulling down on the target away from the "top" for what seems several minutes before it becomes difficult to breath. Suddenly the users face appears to the target made of sand and speaks clearly "Just give up your going to die anyway." The target is then yanked through the bottom of the pool into a clear open space falling towards what looks like a sand floor. the floor is perfectly smooth and the space is endless, the sheer vastness overwhelms the target.

1st Effect: The target is stunned for 1d6 rounds
2nd Effect:Once in this state the user can attack the target with ranged weapons anyway he or she pleases, however, if the user comes within five meters of the target the illusion snaps and the target will immediately come to their senses, ranged weapons will not disrupt the genjutsu, it will simply alter and force the target to see the projectiles coming at them from the vast openness, the target is allowed a roll divided by two to avoid or block the attacks ~target can not substitute or use any other jutsu~.

Special note: Shaking or hitting the target only speeds up the genjutsu causing the target to feel they are being hit, shaken, or shoved more by the sand. Teammates attempting to awaken the victim are only able to do so safely by forcing their own chakra into the victim to disrupt the effects it is having on their mind.

Special note: Projectiles thrown in this manner receive a +2 bonus

meh i hate genjutsu -.- but here's my two cents
Avalon
Avalon

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Kisame Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:13 am

ehh.... Dale votes no and the idea of Quicksand grave should die imo? After 3 ressurections its still confusing and ninjutsu-like. Shocked
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Male Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  jeric2052 Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:42 am

ok then topic dead, move on people. lol!
jeric2052
jeric2052

Male Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Dm Gaara Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 am

Genjutsu removed until paid for. -glaring at other dms-

While this is fineand dandy, and the ideas are appreciated. If you would like to Propose ideas, send it in to DM, so we can DISCUSS IT on the dm forums before saying yes to anything. <3 Ya. Pat
Dm Gaara
Dm Gaara

Male Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2