What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genjutsue "substatusion"

+2
DM Kabuto
umu
6 posters

Go down

Genjutsue "substatusion" Empty Genjutsue "substatusion"

Post  umu Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Well seinc Genjutsue users are at a bit of a disadventeg, one of it beaing that they cant block with int i desided to creat this:

Illusion technique:
Effect: This is the genjutsue substatusion, it works by creating a very small illusion of yourself making your enemys think that you are somewhere where you arnt and strakinga t the illusion
PVP: Genjutsue block
Rank: rank and cp are same as substetusion so i think thats rank D and CP:3

umu

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Genjutsue "substatusion" Empty gen

Post  DM Kabuto Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:49 pm

Congrats. Thats bunshin man
DM Kabuto
DM Kabuto

Male Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Genjutsue "substatusion" Empty Re: Genjutsue "substatusion"

Post  DM Kisame Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Genjutsu dont get anything like that... unless you are Bokusou.... its genjutsu's weak point.. you can stun people... and auto hit the next attack but/... defense is your... not so strong area.
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Male Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Anko Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:54 pm

umu wrote:Well seinc Genjutsue users are at a bit of a disadventeg, one of it beaing that they cant block with int i desided to creat this:

Illusion technique:
Effect: This is the genjutsue substatusion, it works by creating a very small illusion of yourself making your enemys think that you are somewhere where you arnt and strakinga t the illusion

Nope. We can't take away one of the weaknesses of genjutsu..which is it's lack of defensive capabiity. That'd be like us letting taijutsu moves do as much damage as Ninjutsu moves, or making Ninjutsu moves that don't cost cp.
DM Anko
DM Anko

Female Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Hiei Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:33 pm

DM Anko wrote:
umu wrote:Well seinc Genjutsue users are at a bit of a disadventeg, one of it beaing that they cant block with int i desided to creat this:

Illusion technique:

Nope. We can't take away one of the weaknesses of genjutsu..which is it's lack of defensive capabiity. That'd be like us letting taijutsu moves do as much damage as Ninjutsu moves, or making Ninjutsu moves that don't cost cp.

Why?

Karasu Hiei

Male Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  umu Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:33 pm

ya but the problem that follows up is that if your gone be genjutsue you will alweys need to build up a very desent taijutsue first making well genjutsue more of a back up then lets sey for instenc taijutsue or ninjutsue making thew whole system completly unbalanced if u dont like it im fine with it i eint gone aruge (because i do taht too much) but what im seaing is the well genjutsue is quait useless unless you get your heands on a blodline like uchiha or boshoku . Also a nother thing is taht if u want to equael out the two both of your skills will be by a few lower then the noraml making it even HARDER to make use of genjutsue but eint gone argue as i sed

and Josh that isent bushino, bushino can attack and be a one time sheld for you while this just make your opponent think your stending a little to theleft/right/back/forword

umu

Back to top Go down

Post  Feuerwelpe Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:12 am

Umu, you right with the differences between this and clones until you started describing the differences

Assuming I'm not incorrect, this is the capablities of the bunshin
Bunshin(academy):
Can't attack
foiled with certain doujutsu
+1 to all dodge/attack rolls/clone up to +3
give a chance to be hit instead
Die when hit

Bunshin(solid (I.E. water clone)):
May attack
foiled with certain doujutsu
+1 to all dodge/attack rolls/clone up to +3
give a chance to be hit instead
Die when hit

Last edited by Feuerwelpe on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Feuerwelpe
Feuerwelpe

Male Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Feuerwelpe Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:17 am

And something that is similar to the bunshin....

Mind clone
Visual Genjutsu D ranked
PVP effect:
A single victim sees a second copy of the user, which acts as the user sees fit. It does not deal damage, and otherwise acts as a normal illusionary clone, except it is not foiled by doujutsu that would normally foil an illusionary clone.(Meaning, Byakugan doesn't protect against it).
Feuerwelpe
Feuerwelpe

Male Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  umu Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:47 am

preaty much your right

umu

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Kisame Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:05 am

Here it is.

Bunshin Rules:
Genin/Chuunin can make 1 clone, Jounin can make 2. When attacked the attacker rolls 1d6. (1-3 is the bunshin, 4-6 is the real person) <-- formulae if its 1 bunshin, 1d6 ( 1-2 bunshin, 3-4 real person, 5-6 bunshin) <-- formulae for 2 bunshins... I might have gotten some numbers mixed up... but you get the idea.

Non-Solid Clone: Cant attack, just provides cover. Byakugan/Sharingan can foil the jutsu.

Solid Clone (Mizubunshin, Kagebunshin, Katonbunshin, ect ect): They attack imediately after your turn using your same stats,dealing the same damage, on hit they poof.

Again... genjutsu is pretty much always going to be weak in tyhe defense department. why? Because its defense is its offense. Trying to give it defensive capabilities is like giving a STR's a jutsu that lets them block unblockable.
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Male Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum