What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor ~ Scandal at Ichiraku's ramen shop?

3 posters

Go down

Rumor ~ Scandal at Ichiraku's ramen shop? Empty Rumor ~ Scandal at Ichiraku's ramen shop?

Post  Xeneize Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:58 pm

It was but a peaceful night in Konoha when a girl now known to be part of the so called ‘Team Moto’ was seen sitting at Ichiraku’s ramen shop crying uncontrollably and to no end.
Many villagers and shinobi alike were seen turning their heads away from such an uncomfortable scene. It only seemed to worsen when yet another Genin of said squad, known as Jekio, was seen kneeling on the ground beside Sainori, the crying girl.

Ichiraku’s shop saw itself in a total chaos within the next hour because of the dramatic scene, until the two Genin left.
Further rumours speak of the one young Genin known as Senri was seen afterwards around most of Konoha wearing an oversized robe which clearly read “You want Ichiraku! You want his ramen!” on the front and on the back. He was seen offering free ramen to the people of the village, advertising the shop.

Late in the morning, he was seen eating ramen as he always used to. Though why he was seen advertising the shop around Konoha, is a mystery.

Some people could swear to have seen the young Genin bending and lowered to the ground at the ramen shop, asking Teuchi for forgiveness from the ill view his two comrades left that night at his shop.

As to why exactly that dramatic scene was having place at the shop, no one could tell for sure, many ideas could be rumoured about the two genins. Though the real reason was not clear.

//Feel free to post how your character reacted at learning of such! Right away I want to thank the players of Enjeru, Jin, Jard, Akane, Sainori, Jerio and everyone else that cared to participate on this small plot. Also DM Pain, for encouraging me to keep it going.

-
Xeneize
Xeneize

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Rumor ~ Scandal at Ichiraku's ramen shop? Empty Re: Rumor ~ Scandal at Ichiraku's ramen shop?

Post  Xmachina Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:51 pm

You want to break up? Tell me what I did. Please. I won't be upset.... I j-just have to know Saianori. *Jekio's tears fall down his face*

Xmachina

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Rumor ~ Scandal at Ichiraku's ramen shop? Empty Re: Rumor ~ Scandal at Ichiraku's ramen shop?

Post  Xmachina Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:26 pm

After a long talk Jekio and Sianori (actually Mainori at the time) took the conversation elsewhere.
In the following days Jekio and Mainori were seen walking around konoha hand in hand as if nothing had happened.

Xmachina

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Rumor ~ Scandal at Ichiraku's ramen shop? Empty An imposter...

Post  shanilyonson Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Mainori posing as her twin sister, Sainori sat there that day at Ichariku's Ramen Shop and cried her hearts content, knowing full well that she was playing with Jekio's emotions, she came into the village that day and he was kind to her right off the bat, all she had intended to do was to hurt Sainori to drag her name through the dirt, what had happened was something of a complete shock to her... she had fallen in love with Jekio, and her heart ached knowing full well she had to put it to an end before Sainori could find out. She gave him a hand-fed line, "its not you, really, its me..." and slowly walked away only glancing back to find him still sitting there crying, she grasped at her chest at the hollowness she now felt, and continued to walk away.

In the days that followed, she went to the tailor shop in Leaf to return clothes that Jekio had bought for her, her eyes welling over with tears. To her surprise, Jekio had showed up, her eyes lit up as her heart began to pace. She said hello to him and he immediately pulled a kunai out noticing the difference in her voice and the birthmark across her neck, that he didn't notice before because her hair was now pulled back. Suddenly Sainori came storming in and demanded that she come clean, she had been using her name -AGAIN-!

A bridling hatred seethed within Mainori and a short impulsive fight had ensued after Mainori gritted her teeth and explained to Jekio that she was the one that he had fallen in love with and she fell in love with her too.
He calmly stepped back and nodded accepting it and took Mainori's hand, she beamed a smile and a sidelong glance to Sainori before apologizing and leaving the tailor shop.

shanilyonson

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum