What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umukarus disaperenc

2 posters

Go down

Umukarus disaperenc Empty Umukarus disaperenc

Post  umu Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:54 am

any one knowing umu would noktise that he has disapeared, there were a few notes left around and a few people sed that they have seen him walking awey from the villige, the main note was To Taka ABurame witch wasent really a note but more of a pakeg. Once Taka would open it he would find a few things: A leaf headbend, a missing rain headbend and a missing sound headbend also moust of umus tools except his ninjto and katana also umus mask isent. The last thing in the box was a small note seaing: "Im sorry we can meet agien proboly in a year or two

Umukaru"

// a small RP borad if e ny one wants to RP in it its mainly a RP excuse to my leaving

umu

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Umukarus disaperenc Empty Re: Umukarus disaperenc

Post  DM Dersy Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:48 am

*he takes the note back to his house and reads it*
"..hmn.. he did that eh... didnt think he would be the one... well.. i better not yet.."
*looks across his room at his boshoku mask that has been recently recovered from Takahiro's old house*

Last edited by DM Dersy on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dersy is here.)

DM Dersy

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  umu Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:59 am

//right here are the rest of the notes

To Ichiban:
Dear ichiban im sorry for leaving but im a bit taierd of my ninja life and desided to take a brake please dont look for me and if the ANBU get intreested in thease tell them that i will be back and i have not ingaged in eny criminal activity agien im very sorry for leaving you

to Takida:
Dear Takida im sorry for leaving evrything and not even saing goodbye in person but this was urgent, you can reach me by are old papaer birds tell Taka that also,unfortently i cant meet you in person at the moment but please dont worry about me and please know that im not in ANY danger im coming back in a year or two ........ right,

"A note left on Tusnades desk":
Tsunade sama im leaving this here because many people can consider me mising and try to kill me for no partikular reason, so i desided to make shure no one will Take me wrong. I have simpyly left for a vacasion and i will be coming back in a year or two, Im very sorry for beaing informall like thease but i had to leave with out enyone notkising me.

Umukaru

*by the desk there is a rather large bottle of Sake with a sorry note*

//im droping here from time to time if eny one wnat to RP with me or something do it here please i rather wont drop onto the server because of simple reasons

umu

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum