What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjeru Uingu

Go down

Enjeru Uingu Empty Enjeru Uingu

Post  Enjeru Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:26 am

~Personality/Personal Information~
Enjeru looks to be eighteen, her light blonde hair laying just above her shoulders, her bangs parted out of her face. She has deep blue, almost sapphire eyes, that usually can calmly look at a person without showing much emotion. A calm or gentle smile usually rests upon her face, as her hand rest by her sides. She is usually a calm and kind person, but with the wrong set of words...you begin to light a fuse. Depending on what is said will depend if it goes off right away, or if the fuse has time to disappear.

~Abilities~
Through most of her life Enjeru was determined to be one of the best Medical Ninja in Konoha. She knows she will be unable to top Lady Tsunade and her student, Sakura Haruno...maybe even unable to surpass Ino Yamanaka, but she still trained, studied, and watched as her knowledge in the Healing Arts grew. To her surprise, she has come a long way; being able to heal stab wounds, reconnect tissue and broken bones. Besides her Healing Ninjutsu, Enjeru, thanks to training, has taken herself into the way of Chakra Control and sending Chakra to her arms for great strength in her attacks. Thanks to Ichiban, she also seems to have some skill in Lightning Ninjutsu, which for the moment, she has rarely been seen using.

~Background~
Enjeru is barely ever seen with any family, even though she has some, at least that she knows of. Her mother, Karene Uingu, was a commoner with light blonde hair also, with light blue, almost glassy eyes. To this day she is still a commoner of Konohagakure; while her father, Ketsueki Uingu, was a Shinobi of Konohagakure. He had a deeper blonde in his hair, darker, and not as light, while his eyes were deep blue, much like his daughters. He had just recently become a Chunnin when they got married. Nine months past slowly, not much work for Ketsueki, so he was around to take care of his wife until the birth. Late at night under a bright crescent moon Ketsueki woke to the loud cries of his wife. He rushed into the room, seeing her in great pain he picked her up and rushed her to the Hospital. When they arrived she was immediately treated by two of the nurses and one Medical Ninja. After many long hours the baby was born, wrapped in a snow white cloth and handed off to Ketsueki. He cradled the newborn gently, looking to Karene, both worridely and happily. She weakly smiled to him and nodded slightly. Once he had received the news that the baby was a girl from one of the nurses, the two decided to name her Enjeru.

Eight years of a quiet life-style, with Ketsueki barely leaving for missions, the family was finally believing that they could live peacefully. One morning, the hot, golden sun gazed down on Konohagakure, shining through the windows of the house until Ketsueki stirred. When he arose, he walked into the front room, where a messenger stood, holding a letter, for -Ketsueki's- eyes only. After opening the letter, both the messenger and Ketsueki, who was now dressed in his Chunnin outfit, left the house with great speed; leaving the young sleeping eight year old Enjeru, and her twenty-eight year old mother to without even a warning or goodbye.

Three days came, and passed without even the slightest word of Ketsueki, until a nearly dead member of his squad returned to Konohagakure. He stumbled through the gates, blood dripping from the stab wounds in his gut, shoulder, and rib. He carried the deceased Ketsueki, telling some other Shinobi that Ketsueki and himself were the only two actual bodies remaining of the squad of five sent out on the mission. Soon after the Shinobi collapsed, both him and Ketsueki now dead. News was quickly given to Karene, who hugged Enjeru tightly in her arms, tears streaming down both of their cheeks. From that day forward, Karene forbid Enjeru from ever becoming a Kunoichi. Secretly, though, Enjeru began her studying for being a Medical Ninja two years later, when things had slowly started going back to normal. After a small verbal fight, her mother gave in, allowing her to attend the Academy and begin her training to become a Medical Ninja.

Five years past, in which the only reason Enjeru didn't graduate was simply because she didn't want to. She wanted to learn, take notes, know all she could about Chakra Control, Ninjutsu, and the Chakra System. When she did graduate, she was ready for the real world, the world of a Ninja, the world in which she views calmly, ready to take action when she needs to. Nowadays she's seen with many of her friends. From Jounins to fellow Genins, she smiles making her day better, even throwing in a few deadly punches to her friends, if they accidently, or purposly, say the wrong words. She is now training under Kuraku Kozaiku with her teammates Taka Aburame and Sako.

Enjeru is now a Chunnin, after some time going through the exams and the finals. She tries her best to continue in her Medical training, both by studying and watching. Her heart seems to have lightened, and her thoughts a little confused. She now trains with Kuraku Kozaiku and Yojimbo Takasake to train for becoming a Jounin. Many things have now changed with this part of her life as she slowly has begun realizing many things, but still she continues on her way to becoming a great Medical Ninja.

Two long years have past and for a while nothing was seen of the young maiden until recently when her return showed no change in her too much at all. Enjeru, now being eighteen, has shown increased signs in both her healing techinques, and her feel for others. Although her return impression was not taken in a good direction she still seems quite tenative when it comes to actually hating and rejecting someone in need. Not much has been seen of her fighting, or her use of Ninjutsu, except her Medical Ninjutsu of course, of which she has now brought back to Konoha for those in need. She doesn't usually think for the future, but she does hope that in her return, she will find new friends, old friends, new abilities, and of course, new adventures.
Enjeru
Enjeru

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Enjeru Uingu Empty Re: Enjeru Uingu

Post  Enjeru Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:27 am

Theme Song (Standard):
Fireflight-Unbreakable

Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight
Can’t face me in the light
They’ll return but I’ll be stronger

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I’ve never been
I want to go there
This time I’m not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it’s unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

Sometimes it’s hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can’t see
To reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better

Forget the fear it’s just a crutch
That tries to hold you back
And turn your dreams to dust
All you need to do is just trust

Theme Song (Fighting):
Superchick-One Girl Revolution

I wear a disguise
I'm just your average Jane
The super doesn't stand for model
But that doesn't mean i'm plain
If all you see is how I look
You miss the superchick within
And I christen you Titanic
Underestimate and swim
I've got the rifle
Gonna be myself

I'll be everything that I want to be
I am confidence in insecurity
I am a voice yet waiting to be heard
I'll shoot the shot, bang
That you hear 'round the world
I'm a one girl revolution

Some people see the revolution
But most only see the girl
I can loose my hard earned freedom
If my fear defies my world
I declare my independance from the critics and their stones
I can find my revolution
I can learn to stand alone

I'll be everything that I want to be
I am confidence in insecurity
I am a voice yet waiting to be heard
I'll shoot the shot, bang
That you hear 'round the world
I'm a one girl revolution
Enjeru
Enjeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Enjeru Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:35 am

Medical Ninjutsu:

Remove Poison Jutsu (Taught by DM Sakura as Sakura)
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost: 3
RP Description: Removes poison from a victim who has been hit with a lingering toxin.
PVP Effect: Removes poison from the target, may not be used in battle, but outside of battle is fine.

Healing Jutsu (Minor) (Taught by DM Sakura as Sakura)
Type: Ninjutsu
RP Description: A basic medical ninjutsu that heals cuts, scratches and bruises with ease.
PVP Effect: Heals the target 1d10 points of damage

Shousen no Jutsu (Mystical Palm Technique) (Taught by DM Sakura as Sakura)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost: 5
RP Description: A basic medical ninjutsu that heals , but may also be used in an offensive manner.
PVP Effect: Heal mode: Heals Target for 1/10 your heal roll but never above 15.
Offensive Mode: Dex/STR to hit .. but if you hit the oppenent falls asleep (stunned ingame terms) for 1d4 rounds. or until hit.

Healing Jutsu (Light) (Taught by DM Sakura as Sakura)
Jutsu Type: ninjutsu
RP Description: A Moderate Medical jutsu. Most medical ninja are at least at this level of healing.
PVP Effect: Heals 3d4 Points of Damage to the target.

Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel) (Taught by Sao Uchiha)
Jutsu Type: ninjutsu (uses taijutsu roll to hit)
Chakra Cost: 8 (3 per round maintained)
RP Description: Chakra Scalple is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.
PVP Effect: Okay... this has 2 modes.
Combat Mode:
Does 1d4 damage.
If it hits the users arm, it weakens them by -2 to str mod They can still cast jutsu, but it's hard for them.

If it hits the users leg, it weakens them by -2 to dex mod.

If it hists the wrists, it weakens them by -2 to wis mod.

Your targets are right wrist, left wrist, right leg, left leg, right arm, left arm. May only hit each target once.

Surgery Mode: Can fix screwed up chakra networks and such healing for 3d8, but never inside combat even with Med Specialization may surgery mode be used

Life for Life-S Rank (Taught by Shera Inuzuka)

Ninjutsu:

Chakra Focus: Legs (Taught by Gai (this is for sure, but I believe it was DM Kisame who possessed him)
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu
RP Description: Focuses chakra to your musscles allowing for wider range of movement and dexterity
PVP Effect: adds 1d4 to your Dex Mod for 1d4 rounds.

Chakra Focus: Arms (Taught by DM Sakura as Sakura)
RP Description: Focuses chakra to your musscles making you strong enough to lift heavy objects and deal heavy blows
PVP Effect: Add 1d4 to your Str mod for 1d4 rounds.

Chakra Focus: Upperbody (Taught by DM Sakura as Sakura)
RP Description: Makes you stronger in the upperbody allowing you to take a hit better.
PVP Effect: Adds 1d4 to your Con Mod for 1d4 Rounds.

Chakra Release (Taught by Kuraku Kozaiku)
Chakra Cost: 10
RP Description: You release a shockwave of chakra knocking everyone around you to the ground.
PVP Effect: Everyone makes an Opposed STR check vs your Wisdom Roll failure makes them fall to the ground stunned for 1 round and they also take 2d8 damage

Kage Buunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique) (Taught by Kuraku Kozaiku)

Chakra Focus: Superhuman Strength (Taught by Kuraku Kozaiku) (PM me if you want this taken away *shrugs*)
Chakra Cost: 10
RP Description: Focuses mdarnive ammounts of chakra to your musscles allowing you to toss boulders, busses, and huge punches
PVP Effect: adds 1d6 to your STR mod for 1d4 rounds

Name: Fuuton: Kaze Ya no Jutsu (Wind Arrow Technique) (Taught by: Akykyo Al'akir)
Range: Medium-Long (5m~20m)
CP: 5
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Description: The user molds chakra and breathes in. He or she then blows out and an arrow made of wind is shot from the user’s mouth. The arrow cannot be blocked but it can be dodged. Since it is made out of wind the arrow is hard to see. One arrow shot at a time.
PVP: Deals 2d8 - 1, unblockable

Fuuton: Small Wind Blast (Taught by: Akykyo Al'akir)
The user expells a gust of air that abbrasivly cuts at the target.
PVP: 1d10 damage

Ninpou: Acid Spit (Taught by Taka Aburame)
RP Description: the user uses their chakra to spit an acidic liquid on the target, burning them and eating their skin
PVP Effect: 2d8 damage to the target

Taijutsu

Konoha Razor Edge Kick (Taught by Jin Kawoto)
Description: Focuses chakra to your shin and comes down on your opponent with it.
PVP: regular damage + 1d4

Scorpian Style: Tail Sting Kick (Taught by Taka Aburame)
PVP: regular damage + 1d4

Last edited by Enjeru on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Enjeru
Enjeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Enjeru Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:42 am

Enjeru Uingu Enjeruxj6.th

Enjeru Uingu Jinenjerutx8.th
Enjeru
Enjeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Enjeru Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Updated with another picture

and then updated some Jutsus, things I missed beforehand (Yes, DMs may of course take off whatever they don't like, but please PM me to let me know)
Enjeru
Enjeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum