What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Gift to a Special Person. From Jekio Andarashi

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Gift to a Special Person. From Jekio Andarashi Empty Christmas Gift to a Special Person. From Jekio Andarashi

Post  Xmachina Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:40 am

//This is a bit of RP I didn't know if I'd have time for so I Posted it here so it could occor in time for christmas\\

Christmas day in Konoha.

About noon Jekio Andarashi took Mainori Kobayashi to the North Konoha village Diner. After a morning of present exchanging and time well spent with one another they had lunch. When they had finished Jekio turned to Mainori with anticipation. She was starting to ask what he was up to when he reached into his right pocket and removed a small black box while he knelt on his right knee. Looking up at Mainori with his soft blue eyes he spoke in a rather soft yet excited tone.

"Mainori Kobayashi, you are the most special person in the world to me. You and I have been dating for a month and I have gotten so close to you that I want to show you I will commit myself to you."

waits for her reaction

Jekio opens the black box showing Sainori a Diamond engagement ring made of gold. Its huge brilliant diamond sparkles as he carefully takes it out of the case.

"Mainori Kobayashi..... I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you, and the promise that I will be yours forever if you will allow me."

slides the ring onto her finger and smiles exuberantly to her.

"What do you say love?"

Last edited by Xmachina on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xmachina

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift to a Special Person. From Jekio Andarashi Empty Mainori's reply...

Post  shanilyonson Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:02 am

*she watches as Jekio gets down on one knee and gasps, her hand going over her mouth automatically, she continues to watch Jekio, and sees as he pulls open the box and gasps again, tears welling in her eyes*
Oh...Jekio! *she swallows hard as he slips the ring on her finger, she looks at the ring, and then looks to him, she pulls him close kissing him passionately and then pulls back the tears of overwhelming joy flowing over quickly she smiles happily, she blushes* Yes... *she kisses him again* Yes! *she pulls away and smiles again* I love you so much!

shanilyonson

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift to a Special Person. From Jekio Andarashi Empty Re: Christmas Gift to a Special Person. From Jekio Andarashi

Post  Xmachina Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:26 am

*the band's inscription on the inside reads: "For Mainori, the love of my life"

Jekio looks hapily surprised after the kisses and hugs her tight

"I love you too. I really really love you."

gives a contented sigh as he wipes some tears of joy from his face

"You make me the happiest person alive."

kisses her passionately

"I only wish the jewelers had put in more than one 24 karat weight diamond. It wasn't enough in my opinion. If you like it though...."

*24 karat diamond set in a solid 24 karat gold band.... yet he wanted to give her more*

Xmachina

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift to a Special Person. From Jekio Andarashi Empty a bigger question...

Post  shanilyonson Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:02 pm

*she looks at him her mouth popping open slightly with her eyes watching him all the while, with a look that screams are you joking?, she pulls him closely and nuzzles under his chin* Jekio... don't be ridiculous it is perfect!

*she then looks at the ring from behind him, holding him as she holds her hand out looking at the ring again and smiles* I love you! *she sighs contently happy, she looks up at him holding his gaze intently for a moment before kissing him*

*she pulls away for a moment leaving her hands resting on his hips* er... *she blushes* Well when would you like to do it...?

shanilyonson

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift to a Special Person. From Jekio Andarashi Empty Re: Christmas Gift to a Special Person. From Jekio Andarashi

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down