What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha Overpopulated?

+9
Feuerwelpe
DM Ramen
DM Anko
DM Kisame
jeric2052
Hinata
umu
Avalon
Tyrantos
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Konoha Overpopulated? Empty Konoha Overpopulated?

Post  Tyrantos Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Yeah.
I joined this server as a mist ninja... And no oen was there when i joined.
Kinda sad.
Nearly evryone seems to be playing Hidden leaf.. Not so fun to be honest.
That is why i suggest you STOP people from joining Konoha, Or atleast temporarily..
So it wont become overpopulated.
Like it's now. :S

( The only way to get RP is to join konoha now sadly it seems... :S )
Tyrantos
Tyrantos

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Konoha Overpopulated? Empty Re: Konoha Overpopulated?

Post  Avalon Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:08 pm

well some fo us work through that ^^ (sand nin) you can go to konoha and rp which i dislike doing, but their actually are quite a few mist nin, they just keep odd hours
Avalon
Avalon

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  umu Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:38 pm

its the moust popular villige it seems witch is crapy but moust experienced players after some time switch villiges/make new chers from other villiges so it wont be like that long dont worry

umu

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinata Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Hi! What you find, is because most people migrate to Leaf to get RP, since the DM's usually hang around the larger crowds to hand out tokens and what-not.

Most of the time though, some of the Ninjas you see in Leaf aren't actually leaf ninjas, just people who want to RP.

So if you made a Mist Ninja, you should contact Kisame, he has a Mist ninja and I know a few other people do too, maybe you could arrange something.
Hinata
Hinata

Female Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  jeric2052 Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:56 pm

Sand Nin here... yay but dragging someone off thier leaf is like pulling teeth not to enjoyable for either side. the population of leaf and its popularity has left me irritated and i at this point refuse to make a leaf to just fall in with the rest of the crowd. but yes if youdo make the trip to leaf you will be able to eventually find someone to sit about and rp with.
jeric2052
jeric2052

Male Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  umu Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:21 pm

also why do u think missing nins were made for in the first place? unfornetly it was made for higher lvl players BUT! (there is alweys a but isent there XD) if you cant become a missing make a evil/good orenasesion and make life hell for the leafers ^^

umu

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Kisame Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:03 pm

lol Misties... there is a PC Organization... Razz Needs special jounin/experienced chuunin. Seven Swordsman is the shiat. Join Mist and RP with itl.... even as a Mist ninja I made Leaf friends and hung out in the outskirts as I worked my way up from Genin to jounin.
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Male Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  umu Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:26 am

there is axely a evil old orgenasesion back up for chunins and up, im not telling enything als just ask around but if your lucky and find it and u are aproved then it will be easier for u to become evil

umu

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Kisame Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:10 am

Boshuko isnt authorized or DM aproved, Umu... if Takahiro has ignored all IC requests to stop.. then Akatsuki is just gonna have to teach some manners... if that fails to stop the activities... I feel bad. Im not taking any action in regards to the organization into OOC territory unless things get out of hand.
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Anko Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:54 am

The evil orginization has been labeled a missing ninja group.

Rule 7 of the player rules:

7) Missing ninja. If you are attacked. Unless you have a medical ninja to heal you, if your hp drops below -10. You are Perma.
DM Anko
DM Anko

Female Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Ramen Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:46 pm

uhm so back on topic with the konoha request. we wont be banning entrance any time soon. people that have not played here before are drawn to it. however, this spread of players into other villages is completely up to the players themselves. you want another village to somewhat thrive, get some of your friends that are on similar timezones if possible, make a team and rp there no matter what. ive had to do that in mist and sand a while back, sometimes being the only person in the village. be the change you want to see Razz. once you got that running, let the dms know or request events for your sanctioned ninja group of said village, and the questy types will do their best to make the rp there just as good as it is in the leaf village. right guys? Wink
DM Ramen
DM Ramen
Admin

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-04

https://nwnnaruto.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:55 pm

you played on the server before o.O ...

anyhow, some players actually do this, thing is, they spend a lot of time doing nothing and loose heart, ultimately resulting in leaving the server or making a leaf nin, either way the problem remains unresolved.
Avalon
Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post  umu Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:57 pm

true if im not wrong some time back people sed Leaf will be cloused down (needs tokens to join) i dont think that ever happened, the problem i see here is that moust people on the server are naruto fans and well.... moust poeple who watch/read the anime/manga know that moust things happen in fire/leaf so i think they just join it because they think that moust things will happen there and thinking its the coolset villge, after some time they see that moust things do revolve around leaf cas players gather around there to RP, the fire west was created so people wouldent hang around leaf enymore but its still beaing traied out it seems. ENYWEYS i had no idea that boshoku isent allwoed (when i was in it Takahiro had permision from sqwert), right so people GO TO FIRE WEST SO LEAF WONT BE SWARMED AND THIS WONT BE A ISSUE ENYMORE

umu

Back to top Go down

Post  Feuerwelpe Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Leaf is, in the series, part of the largest of the great five nations(IIRC). Makes sense that there are more leaf ninja then anything else. Personally, I made a leaf ninja when I first came to the server, and should he be perma'd, I'm very tempted to do a mist ninja next.

Last edited by Feuerwelpe on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feuerwelpe
Feuerwelpe

Male Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:18 pm

I'd do a Waterfall Ninja, but I'm not sure if they're available
Lem
Lem

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Feuerwelpe wrote:Leaf is, in the series, part of the largest of the great five nations(IIRC). Makes sense that there are more leaf ninja then anything else. Personally, I made a leaf ninja when I first came to the server, and should he be perma'd, I'm very tempted to do a mist ninja next.

a 10-1 ratio was never accurate
Avalon
Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Feuerwelpe Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Since when has accuracy to the series been a big part of this server
Feuerwelpe
Feuerwelpe

Back to top Go down

Post  jeric2052 Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:10 pm

*grumbles* I dont think they are selectable just about as much as when i was told no on sound. Evil or Very Mad
jeric2052
jeric2052

Male Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:14 pm

i think its a token thing...
Avalon
Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post  umu Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:49 pm

sound was toke out of the playeble villges becuase some people did very bad RP in it and others shitz as i was informed, enyweys there are 4 villges free of cost witch are: rock,leaf,mist and Sand. all the other villges cost enywhere from 5-20 tokens, yes waterfall is created, ow and grass is free i think also, enwyeys yes leaf is WEY overcrowded its about 30 to 5-7

umu

Back to top Go down

Post  Feuerwelpe Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:25 pm

And sound isn't playable for any ammount of tokens.
Feuerwelpe
Feuerwelpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinata Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:00 pm

While we're on the sound subject, Sound turned into a village that you joined when you wanted to PvP or be an butt monkey, it was a place that people only joined because they wanted to be instantly powerful, no one who had joined the village truly knew what being a Sound Ninja was and when the player base in Sound started to populate (Since it became "The new thing"), Leaf village ninjas would raid sound for Fights when they were bored, which made it unrealistic.

Sound also doesn't have ranks, They don't have Genins, Chunnins, or Jounins. Once you're a sound ninja, you're just a sound ninja. Shocked

Also, when I made the SOUND ONLY items (Melody, Hollowed Bokken, Voice, Sound Amplifier, etc), the current administrator of that time, placed the SOUND ONLY items in all of the village stores when he was told not to which created total chaos in the old player ranks.
(Since I know all of us HATE the Sound Amplifier, allow me to delve a little deeper into why it was created. The Sound Amplifier was made because at that point in time, the rules were not as they are now, and we had tons of shadow dancers, it was only meant for Sound, yet somehow it still sits in all of the shops. It needs to be destrrooooyyeed! Evil or Very Mad )

I personally don't think this server's ready for sound yet, and with the mistakes of the past weighing heavily on it's shoulders, it should remain a NPC faction.

Oh, and um. I'm going to have 2 ninjas, 1 Leaf, 1 Mist. Because Mist is kewl ^_^

I hope I covered everything Razz
Hinata
Hinata

Female Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  umu Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:25 am

ummmmm sound amplifaiers were removed, there wil be a nerfed down werison of it soon, but about sound, Kabut traied to ceep it up but he dident maneg to, i dont think sound will be back enytime soon, becaming a soundie was a death wish often unless u wanted olmost no RP in it or were ver very powerfull

umu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Hiei Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:37 am

Avalon wrote:you played on the server before o.O ...

anyhow, some players actually do this, thing is, they spend a lot of time doing nothing and loose heart, ultimately resulting in leaving the server or making a leaf nin, either way the problem remains unresolved.

I second that, well said Aky *sage nod*

Karasu Hiei

Male Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Kisame Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:24 am

I was the only and 1st Mist ninja on this server way back when... Handashi Ramamochi... I stuck with it only to become a jounin and began to shape Mist by using IC actions... alone. Then Mist was no longer made tokens to join and I had an influx of genin. I lead 2 squads in a row through the exams everyone in those squads except for one person made chuunin. We worked hard and since it was nly a few of us.. I didnt have to worry about evey genin and thier mom from other village's wanting jutsu/squad-like RP.

Here is how I changed Mist ICly as a player before ever becoming a DM.
1.) Stuck with Handashi and made a successful jounin out of him.
2.) I RPd... visited Leaf.. maybe when I wanted a spar and then I spent the rest of the time looking for Sound ninja. (When sound was free to join).
3.) Even when things got boring with Handashi... I made another character to play until Mist ninja logged on... and then I went right back to the Handi-man.

All of this wasnt easy... but in the end result it was fun. Here is some ways you can enhance your RP.

1.) Form a little squad of 3 without a jounin and RP with each other.. (working on ninja skillz and the like) If I saw that as a jounin, Id teach and do missions with you, why? Saves me time to have to look for others to join a single training session...I hate 1-1 training...I have to repeat myself all the time... same techniques.
2.) Find a goal for your character. What is their dream? And then follow it. (Handashi's dream was to be the #1 Seven Swordsman... and after I RPd hard and stuck with the dream I was.)
3.) Stick in your Village or surrounding country... itmight draw more people to come RP with you... I mean.. if people in Leaf draws people to RP... why would Water or Wind country have the same effect?
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum