What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyoukei Hyuuga

Go down

Kyoukei Hyuuga Empty Kyoukei Hyuuga

Post  DM Kisame Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:46 pm

Kyoukei Hyuuga
Hieght: 5' 6"
Weight: 134 lbs
Eyes: White
Hair: Black
Kyoukei Hyuuga Animeguy

Missions Completed:
D: 1
C: 1
B:
A:
S:

Bio/Background Story:

Being of the noble, sub branch family of Hyuuga, Kyoukei was raised knowing only to be strong
and true to himself. his father told him ," Do not let yourself fall into contempt and fufill your
destiny to make our noble house stand proud in Konoha." And he hasnt forgotten it. He was named Kyoukei, which
means Respect, to remind him that he is to be worthy of the respect he gets.
During his training in the Konoha academy under Iruka Umino, Hidden Leaf Academy Instructor, he began to realize his
inept ability to be great at most anything he attempted. Kunai practice came easy, and spars against classmates in basic taijutsu
were easily taken by him. Written tests, while not so much booksmart as he was just good at getting things right, he aced each and every
one... not always a one-hundred percent grade like his Nara classmates, but high enough to get in the top ten of his class as far as written knowledge was concerned.
After doing well in the academy, but before graduating, his father removed him from the academy to teach him the Gentle Fist techniques which only increased his talent
and skill. He was living up to his name, Respect. He had earned his father's and his clan's respect. With Byakugan, and the begginings of his clan's techniques he was starting on a
bright, well lit, path to nobility. And this brings us to were he is now... and so despite being a member of a lower house, Kyoukei was ready to defend the Main Branch and earn his name... Respect... with the honor and pride of his noble house. Fate had cast his dice for him... now its were we see how he takes the number and makes the most of his role.

Play List:
1. Riot: Three Days Grace - general theme
2. Bad Boy: Cascada - Love/Inner thoughts Theme
3. Rush: Uverworld - Fight Theme
4. Game Over: FFX - KO Theme (Just for Kicks Razz )

Last edited by DM Kisame on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:18 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : My bio? I do what i want?)
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Male Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Kyoukei Hyuuga Empty Re: Kyoukei Hyuuga

Post  DM Kisame Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:18 pm

Jutsu Known

Dojutsu: Byakugan : +2 to rolls, Crit Range 19-20

Taijutsu
Jyuuken: 2 CP per use - Deals rank damage to CP and HP
Chakra Focus: Legs- C rank - 5CP - 1d4 to DEX mod for 1d4 rounds - Taught by Takida
Chakra Focus: Master Speed - B rank - 8 CP - 1d6 to DEX mod for 1d4 rounds - Takida
Eight Trigrams 32 Palms - C Rank
This move uses two rounds to do. first round you
Roll WIS first to get in range of youre opponent.
then if succeded roll dex next round to strike him.
Eight Trigrams, 64 palms does 1d6 damage and 1d20(or 2d10) cp damage.
this move cost's 8 chakra
Ninja Art: Candy Bar Barrage (Kyoukei Hyuuga Hijutsu): E Rank- The user sends a chakra infused candybar to smash his opponent in the face. (normal damage... just...with a candybar)
Toukudon (Closing Strike) This C rank taijutsu focuses on striking key points in the opponents body in effort to halt chakra flow completely. However this technique causes no damage the victim finds themselves unable to use chakra in anyway for 1d4 rounds. Con check DC of the wis roll made by the user when they hit to break out of this technique.
PVP: Dex to hit.When you hit, roll wis.Con Check vs attackers WIS to break out of this effect

Ninjutsu
Water Walking- E Rank- Rply can walk on water - Taught by Takida
Cliff Walking- E Rank- Rply can walk up walls and cliffs - Taught by Takida

Genjutsu
Slumber of the Forest: D Rank : 3 CP : target takes -1 to rolls for 1d4 rounds or until hit. - Taught By: Alexander Carnes

Last edited by DM Kisame on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:46 am; edited 7 times in total
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Kisame Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:24 pm

Journal:

Today, while training in the woods, I was approched by a person Ive been taught to distrust and to treat with utmost contempt as he is an enemy to the clan. Takida Oshimi... he approached me and told me I was assigned to his squad, squad 2, and that he was my sensei. How could life be so cruel as to stick a noble, upstanding, Hyuuga as myself with a filthy, impure, person as an Oshimi? Why? None the less..I do not intend to make his life easy... my other Squadmate, Inari, isnt something Id brag about either... no natural talent, and her fighting style is sub-par. I might spar her to prove my point... im the only one in my squad with any skill... the only true shinobi.

Its easier and easier as I train... my moves are getting faster and more fluid. I sparred Inari and she forgot the most important part of being a shinobi. Suprise.. and not repitition. Same fire style technique over and over. Then again.. he chakra control is above normal for most.. ive seen her points glow brighter than most shinobi of her calibur. It was.. suprising but she is still substandard. Not a threat to me being the strongest in our squad.
Sensei has been a little..aloof seeing as he has a fan club that follows him everywere, an overly sensual wife, and tried forcing me to take part in a beauty pagent or some weird event like that. Ill be working extra hard to make sure nothing like that happens again... I just dont think anyone understands me really...Im not an asshole like Kuja-kun, but I deserve some respect from being of the great noble clan of Hyuuga. Its my name..Kyoukei..Respect, and I wont give it until Im given it.

It happend again.. somebody thinks Im..over arrogant? Im confused... is it not okay to be full of pride and appreciation for one's own accomplishments? Im an upstanding branch member of the noble Hyuuga clan! I bested my squadmates in completing Water Walking, cliff Walking, and Chakra Concentration to my legs.. ages before they got it down. I am confused on this. Akane-chan... I cant let her think im an arrogant asshole like Kuja-kun. If she thinks that.. everyone will think that. Maybe its time to put myself asside for a bit..and look at the real issues at hand.

I now know, Inari-chan's secret... but it angered me at first. Im unsure of the whole deal... its now my time to put myself asside and work for the team... that is for sure. Im going to make good time with this jutsu before the exams... its a family technique... and since nobody will teach me becuase im a sub branch...Im going to do it all on my own... I lost... for the first time to Inari... and the defeat was.. suprisingly non-dissapointing.. it was a wake-up call... I think ill write more later when i recover from the burns.

Its been a while since I lost wrote my thoughts down... Ive been feeling weird lately. Soft and fuzzy, thats the feeling. But Nakaji-kun relieved my stress as he explained to me.. it is a natural reaction when a boy likes a girl. Kinda funny... I never knew that. My life is fine now... Akane-chan always seems to bring a smile to my face when we are together, but I have a promise to keep to her... I must make chuunin, not only for my goal, but for our goal. I wonder what father would say in a case like this? Would he be proud of me? Would he shame me? hmmm...I have a feeling if I ask Kaji-kun about it he is probably going to give me a simple answer like with the whole love thing. Maybe I need to think some more while I train. The exams are coming soon.. and im not sure if the rest of the team is ready.. or even if im ready for that matter.

Im working on planning my application for an Academy Instructor.. I need to get ready if I am to accept the job. Maybe I should see Takida-sensei about learning some more taijutsu. I feel really lame next to Inari and Nakaji who both know more than me by themselves... not to mention combined. Were did they learn it? Why was I not informed or allowed to do the same? Am I really part of squad two? No.. Its not right to have those thoughts about family... but it is right to feel inadequate... I think Ill go lay down and think it over.

Last edited by DM Kisame on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:40 am; edited 4 times in total
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Kisame Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:41 am

updated
DM Kisame
DM Kisame