What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katars and Weapon Finesse

2 posters

Go down

Katars and Weapon Finesse Empty Katars and Weapon Finesse

Post  Alana Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:50 pm

This seemed like the best place to bring up this issue. Weapon Finesse is supposed to use dexterity modifier for daggers but when I wield katars it still uses my strength modifier even though I have weapon finesse and my dexterity is greater than my strength. However the weapon focus feat recognises katar as a dagger..so I'm not sure why weapon finesse does not recognise the katar as a dagger.

Alana

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Katars and Weapon Finesse Empty Re: Katars and Weapon Finesse

Post  DM Anko Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:22 am

Alana wrote:This seemed like the best place to bring up this issue. Weapon Finesse is supposed to use dexterity modifier for daggers but when I wield katars it still uses my strength modifier even though I have weapon finesse and my dexterity is greater than my strength. However the weapon focus feat recognises katar as a dagger..so I'm not sure why weapon finesse does not recognise the katar as a dagger.

This has...little to do with the rp on the server. We all use dice fighting and weapon finesse isn't really an issue in those fights. What little pve there is, well...when you fight what little pve there is, you don't need an overly amazing build to beat them. Razz
DM Anko
DM Anko

Female Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum