What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michiko Oshiro. Bio

Go down

Michiko Oshiro. Bio Empty Michiko Oshiro. Bio

Post  LSV-Rose Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:00 am

Name: Michiko Oshiro
Height: 168cm
build: slender and frail/ as for being deprived of fat her skin is soft if somewhat pale, with lush long eyelashes and full lips. Her face is warm when or if she smiles. Her body is shaped as if finest stone artist had carved her from the elements, her hips seem to hyphenate her already firm behind that link down to pair slender but well toned legs "Some might find her hair color tad bit alien" she has no clue she is attractive due to being subjected to years of bullying. She Believes she is ugly.
Hair: silver/White
Eyes: Silver.
Personality : (Unwilling Loner/Guardian) Puts on mask of no emotion and cry's her self to sleep, she lonely and needs to be loved. She likes helping out in Hospital and lives in apartment one room apartment by her self.
Favorite food: Susi
Likes: Is quite the singer.. "Rp sings" Tend talk in wired way is form simile or try's to make metaphors. Helping if asked nicely. or given a order from teacher she respects.
Dislikes: being called names, ( can be pushed to retaliate with words or violence) liquorish "ewww"

BACKGROUND+ discription
[u]

Michiko Oshiro is plagued with natural beauty she heavily breasted women with full bottom and seems type rather fall over her own blade then hit some with it she seems to have a keen "eye, her hole life spent most her time being ridiculed for her looks, she believes her self ugly In turn giving her a low self esteem. The truth is she from ugly far from frail..
she just needs time to prepare.

Michiko Oshiro is child of the Fujiwara clan"(will try unlock with Rp tokens)" her parents both dead she taken in as orphan by the current cloud Kage. her past unknown to her. She see Kage as her father and mentor even thou her moments given to speak to him are limited to about once a month, where he would check on her. If the kage see her as his own daughter tis is a tale woven in stars and not ready to shine, "depends on dms"

silver white hair and silver eyes lead her to be ridiculed at her young age, nick names such as White witch or bones due to her frail physic among a many others. Reserved and lonely she harbors no resentment but feels pushed out and not worth anything, this has left her with some what of a aloft attitude to team work. (Might change with RP)

example of bullying at younger age
[i]Bully" Your always crying Boney.. have you been rolling in flower again since i can smell bread off you but look! still she tiny and skinny *laughter of children*

Moment such as this have driven her to flee the village only to be returned against her will by the Kage order.

Older then most of the several graduates some would say she is behind some would say ahead. If Michiko is asked herself she probably ignore you and then and go cry in corner later.

(new to server so go easy on me) afro
LSV-Rose
LSV-Rose

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Michiko Oshiro. Bio Empty List learnt skills.

Post  LSV-Rose Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:02 am

Known Taijutsu:
D Rank:

-Thunder Style: Lightning Punch, basic chakra punch technique +1d4 damage.

Last edited by Dm Gaara on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : <3 Jutsu name and type)
LSV-Rose
LSV-Rose

Back to top Go down

Michiko Oshiro. Bio Empty Dairy

Post  LSV-Rose Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:07 am

[Day one]

I was training today in academy hall when i noticed this guy just staring at me. Turns out that He wanted ask me out on date. First thought it was one of them sick jokes kids old class like play one me.. didn't really trust him, last time i "trusted a boy" i ended up with my books stolen and ruined god i hated the academy students or well sort off.. Remember how they'd just make me cry all the time and tease me.

But today was different!!! . can believe it he asked me out! hell he was even talking to me.. He's cute! well kind of or i'dont'know *few winking smiles added to journal**

--The date--

Whoa he had the hole tea shop closed just for us! he said that his parents knew the owners and he asked him if he do this favor.. And he kissed me... It was nice yeah.. i think i enjoyed it. It was.. WET ! the tongue thing was kind of wired, but after while real nice... i think i like him.. His name was Beni Tel'tharrin Well night night diary love you best friend xxx *tunes smiles drawn and hearts cover end the entry*

[Day two]

--Second date--

We walked around the village all day it was so romantic...*heart stickers seem been placed next to the text* he even such a sweet heart.. bite off a show off but when he's not trying impress me all the time.. he's just so adorable.. i think he wants me be his girlfriend.. not sure.. i think i want to.. scared if dont i might lose my first friend..

Oh before i forget We had end date short You know why... course don't your my dairy silly ! I'll tell you! I got squaded and Beni-kun in same team as me! now i get be all the time.. and i think I'm really starting fall for him.. he just so.. well... idontknow! *words are scribbled out as she seems to have given up writing* And my sensai name Rai Sin Beni Kun said he ment be very skilled but he liek older verstion Beni but more wack but less Perverted.. He nick named Beni-kun Pervert-kun and me Whitey-chan.

[Day three]

I was assigned my first mission today... it went horrible.. we where meant to locate some cloud ninjas that had gone rouge.. we found them.. with aid other country shinobi...well better said one there kicks found me i was beat up beat and breast are still sour hope that healing salve i got from the nice mist ninja with the white dreads what was his name .. cant remember! he was kind of cute.. i think.. nice at least. hope the salves do the trick.
LSV-Rose
LSV-Rose

Back to top Go down

Michiko Oshiro. Bio Empty Re: Michiko Oshiro. Bio

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum