What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summon Jutsu (Locked by Pat, DM Gaara)

+2
DM Kisame
Avalon
6 posters

Go down

Summon Jutsu (Locked by Pat, DM Gaara) Empty Summon Jutsu (Locked by Pat, DM Gaara)

Post  Avalon Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 am

50 tokens for rank 1, what about the other ranks?
Avalon
Avalon

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Summon Jutsu (Locked by Pat, DM Gaara) Empty Re: Summon Jutsu (Locked by Pat, DM Gaara)

Post  DM Kisame Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:50 am

those are personal 1 rank summons.

Sage class summons that go to Rank 3 are heavilly RPd for and given by DM team vote.
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Male Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Summon Jutsu (Locked by Pat, DM Gaara) Empty Re: Summon Jutsu (Locked by Pat, DM Gaara)

Post  Avalon Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:55 am

anything over Rank 1 is sage class?
Avalon
Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Kisame Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:39 am

Ill ask the team about it further.
DM Kisame
DM Kisame

Male Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 am

thank you
Avalon
Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post  WARM SAKE Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:14 pm

in the show, this wasnt an everyday jutsu. You had to be special and quite powerful. I truly hope this doesnt blow up into some OP ability where everybody has a summon. The puppets are bad enough. A level 15 toon with an uber puppet won the chuunin exams when there were 20+ level genin taking part. (Because his puppet was wayyyyy to OP) This is another ability people should NOT be able to have. Definitely not genin or chuunin! Soon, people who use weapons, taijutsu, or ninjutsu, or whatever, are gonna suck. You will need an uber puppet or a "summon" just to compete and keep it from becoming a two on one battle. Hurting the summon and puppet while the user eats you up is BS and this just sucks...geez. What ever happened to the everyday shinobi who needs taijutsu first and complements it with a jutsu or two??? THIS IS A REALLY BAD IDEA! Mainly because every shinobi who doesnt use a puppet or a summon will be at a MAJOR disadvantage in every fight. Puppets and sumons give the user "free hit points" a shield you gotta wear down to get to the true enemy...it sucks!!! puppets are gay and this smells just as bad!!! My god what happened to "levelling out" the server? I'll say it again...THIS BLOWS! Instead of playing around with OP tools, maybe someone should help pat split the npc jonin duty for other villages and rp those toons so new genin have jonin to learn from and rp with??? Instead of this stupid crap.

Sorry, that's how I feel.
WARM SAKE
WARM SAKE

Male Number of posts : 20
Location : TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE BUDS ARE STICKY...
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Feuerwelpe Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:18 pm

While I agree about summons being needed to be confined to sage characters, Puppets should be a legal tactic, IF one moderates them properly. Personally, Just from looking over Cera, it must have cost him a lot of tokens, due to the DR. 2/- normally, and then he can increase it to 5/- along with the fact it still has puppet's one damage reduction against weapons. Add in the acid spittle, and other special attacks.
Feuerwelpe
Feuerwelpe

Male Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:52 pm

yea, cere did cost me quite a bit, more than your sword Celien, on top of that he has quite a few disadvantages, that 5 dr jard cost me 4 chakra to attack or defend, its neither easy nor practical to use for long, im getting irritated at you SAKE, the real reason I won the exams was because you did what you always do, throw a tantrum and leave. Now im in a very bad mood and would appreciate if you would leave me be -.- after ranting on people who bagged on your sword im surprised you would turn around and do the same thing.

(edited) Im also adding that a puppet master who hopes to hit anything on this server is a purely wis based character, that means it is unlikely you will EVER find one with a dex mod over five, added to the fact that summoning a puppet takes the same chakra as a S rank jutsu and puppet masters body they are in effect useless without a puppet.

I do apologize Dale this has gotten of topic, but i WILL point out that a summon can last anywhere from 1to 10 rounds based on rank and can only be used once, ever. they are a trump card and nothing more, you cant toss it into the beginning of a fight and hope to win instantly, the fact that it cost more than a weak bloodline will also deter those who would wish to simply pick one up, this already means the character will have to have a solid rp before they decide to take this, not to mention that like other custom items, The staff is not likely to just toss around salamander summons and crap to some taijutsu expert who can't pull off a jutsu worth his life. Like any new advancement it will need to be tweaked and adjusted, as you can see its already limited in what you can do, one only has to think about an issue to see how it is likely to play out.
Avalon
Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Hiei Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:32 pm

I second what Avalon stated, and also agree with his comment towards Sake, but I think that it should be limited to a certain amount of people in each village, kinda like there's only 1 sage for each village, and then based off that, determine a higher cost and rank that would be appropriate per summon.

Karasu Hiei

Male Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  WARM SAKE Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:20 pm

okie dokie people...
in 310 epsiodes, there were two puppet users.....2!!!!!! (not counting chiyo)

in 310 episodes...only the SANNIN, 3rd HOKAGE, MAITO GUY, and KAKASHI, AKATSUKI, OR S-ranked ENEMIES used summons!!!

(dont hand me that naruto sasuke crap...theyre the main characters of the damn show)

SO...my point stands...more power OP BS for players to unbalance the server. These abilities do not belong here on this server, no matter how many stinking tokens you paid. Having a puppet or a summons allows you to whoop a shinobi you normally wouldnt be able to beat on your own. They are pure BS!!! This is the complaints thread..and if you don't like me stating my opinion, go to hell~ Laughing

as far as feelings towards me go...here's a quarter...call someone who gives a sh*&!
WARM SAKE
WARM SAKE

Male Number of posts : 20
Location : TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE BUDS ARE STICKY...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dm Gaara Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:28 pm

WARM SAKE wrote:okie dokie people...
in 310 epsiodes, there were two puppet users.....2!!!!!! (not counting chiyo)

in 310 episodes...only the SANNIN, 3rd HOKAGE, MAITO GUY, and KAKASHI, AKATSUKI, OR S-ranked ENEMIES used summons!!!

(dont hand me that naruto sasuke crap...theyre the main characters of the damn show)

SO...my point stands...more power OP BS for players to unbalance the server. These abilities do not belong here on this server, no matter how many stinking tokens you paid. Having a puppet or a summons allows you to whoop a shinobi you normally wouldnt be able to beat on your own. They are pure BS!!! This is the complaints thread..and if you don't like me stating my opinion, go to hell~ Laughing

as far as feelings towards me go...here's a quarter...call someone who gives a sh*&!

And where do you see "Kaze the Wind Blade" Or any other blades that create freaking hurricanes. And all the uchiha died. As did the kaguya.

long story short. We are loosely based off of naruto. this is very much like a realistic fanfiction. Puppet users STAY. Summons STAY. Get over it. Jeeze. Thread locked.
Dm Gaara
Dm Gaara

Male Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down