What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha Overpopulated?

+9
Feuerwelpe
DM Ramen
DM Anko
DM Kisame
jeric2052
Hinata
umu
Avalon
Tyrantos
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Konoha Overpopulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha Overpopulated?

Post  DM Ramen Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:39 am

DM Kisame wrote:I was the only and 1st Mist ninja on this server way back when... Handashi Ramamochi... I stuck with it only to become a jounin and began to shape Mist by using IC actions... alone. Then Mist was no longer made tokens to join and I had an influx of genin. I lead 2 squads in a row through the exams everyone in those squads except for one person made chuunin. We worked hard and since it was nly a few of us.. I didnt have to worry about evey genin and thier mom from other village's wanting jutsu/squad-like RP.

Here is how I changed Mist ICly as a player before ever becoming a DM.
1.) Stuck with Handashi and made a successful jounin out of him.
2.) I RPd... visited Leaf.. maybe when I wanted a spar and then I spent the rest of the time looking for Sound ninja. (When sound was free to join).
3.) Even when things got boring with Handashi... I made another character to play until Mist ninja logged on... and then I went right back to the Handi-man.

All of this wasnt easy... but in the end result it was fun. Here is some ways you can enhance your RP.

1.) Form a little squad of 3 without a jounin and RP with each other.. (working on ninja skillz and the like) If I saw that as a jounin, Id teach and do missions with you, why? Saves me time to have to look for others to join a single training session...I hate 1-1 training...I have to repeat myself all the time... same techniques.
2.) Find a goal for your character. What is their dream? And then follow it. (Handashi's dream was to be the #1 Seven Swordsman... and after I RPd hard and stuck with the dream I was.)
3.) Stick in your Village or surrounding country... itmight draw more people to come RP with you... I mean.. if people in Leaf draws people to RP... why would Water or Wind country have the same effect?

2nd dale
DM Ramen
DM Ramen
Admin

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-04

https://nwnnaruto.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinata Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:42 pm

DM Kisame wrote:I was the only and 1st Mist ninja on this server way back when... Handashi Ramamochi... I stuck with it only to become a jounin and began to shape Mist by using IC actions... alone. Then Mist was no longer made tokens to join and I had an influx of genin. I lead 2 squads in a row through the exams everyone in those squads except for one person made chuunin. We worked hard and since it was nly a few of us.. I didnt have to worry about evey genin and thier mom from other village's wanting jutsu/squad-like RP.

Here is how I changed Mist ICly as a player before ever becoming a DM.
1.) Stuck with Handashi and made a successful jounin out of him.
2.) I RPd... visited Leaf.. maybe when I wanted a spar and then I spent the rest of the time looking for Sound ninja. (When sound was free to join).
3.) Even when things got boring with Handashi... I made another character to play until Mist ninja logged on... and then I went right back to the Handi-man.

All of this wasnt easy... but in the end result it was fun. Here is some ways you can enhance your RP.

1.) Form a little squad of 3 without a jounin and RP with each other.. (working on ninja skillz and the like) If I saw that as a jounin, Id teach and do missions with you, why? Saves me time to have to look for others to join a single training session...I hate 1-1 training...I have to repeat myself all the time... same techniques.
2.) Find a goal for your character. What is their dream? And then follow it. (Handashi's dream was to be the #1 Seven Swordsman... and after I RPd hard and stuck with the dream I was.)
3.) Stick in your Village or surrounding country... itmight draw more people to come RP with you... I mean.. if people in Leaf draws people to RP... why would Water or Wind country have the same effect?

I remember when Handashi was a teeny weeny genin ^^
Hinata
Hinata

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar1984 Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 am

I personally disagree with the whole banning leaf. I've seen a similiar attempt done another server, it didn't end well. People were complaining and bitching about it. I think instead, something should be done to encourage players to play different villages. But I personally think Leaf is overrated. My two rl friends on the server, JLCB (Kajitori) and Xania III (Chishio Zicha) prefer to play lesser populated villages.

I remember our first nins were all Mist. We spent most of our time in the Mist Village, but occasionally we'd go rp in the Leaf Village. And I do remember us being in Handashi's then moved to Shirumi's squad. We basically did Dm Kisame's first recommendation.Then after that Xania and I joined Rain, by paying rp tokens. I also have made a grass genin, who, has seen little rp so far. But I like playing the lesser populated villages. Each village has something cool about, like Mists Swordsmen, Rain's Pein Rebellion, and I don't really know enough about the other villages enough, but I'm sure Cloud, Grass, and Sand have something cool, not to mention the amount of time put into making those villages look cool. Seriously, all the other villages are designed and look wayyyyyyy cooler than leaf. And most of the rp token villages (like Rain, Waterfall, Star, Snow) are just plain badass.

I agree with Kisame. Do stuff icly to make your village look cool. Make a badass character for said village, and show other players how cool your chosen village is. And I encourage all to add a little variety to the server and choose a village with a lower population. Or you could do what my friends and I did. Get some rl friends, plan out your chars so they balance each other out personality and ability wise, then have the whole group rp together. I am currently trying to get my other friends to start playing NC. *would have six rl friends playing on the server if he could organize them enough*. And I'd get them all to join Grass or Mist.
Rockstar1984
Rockstar1984

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shieo Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:23 am

Ain't Star and Waterfall under decision on Cost and stuff?
Shieo
Shieo

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum