What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Information

Go down

Basic Information Empty Basic Information

Post  DM Ramen Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:55 am

Konohagakure (Konohagakure no Sato?, literally "Village Hidden Among Tree Leaves"), or Konoha for short, located in the Land of Fire, is the main Hidden Village in the series and one of the five great villages. As such, it has a Kage as its leader, known as the Hokage. On a mountain overlooking the village, the faces of every Hokage are carved into the rock referred to as "Hokage Stone". Although Konoha, much like the country in which it resides, has been peaceful for the past twelve years and has grown accustomed to that peace, it remains one of the most powerful villages in existence, with an overall ninja population much greater than that of any other village, and therefore has great military power and influence. The hiragana ‚ ‚ñ (an) is painted on the entrance gates of the village (one hiragana on each door). This means hermitage or retreat (kanji: ˆÁ).

Konohagakure was founded by an alliance between the Uchiha and Senju clans, which were led by Madara Uchiha and The First Hokage, respectively. The two leaders eventually quarreled, and The First Hokage and Madara fought at the Valley of the End, a fight which the First won. Madara Uchiha later returned to Konohagakure to use the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox to attack the village, and later to help Itachi Uchiha to almost completely wipe out the rest of the Uchiha.

Masashi Kishimoto stated: "Yes, there is [a model for Konoha], it's my hometown. Where I lived as a kid was near a military base so there were lots of training fields. And near that was the city. Because I grew up in a place like that, I was interested in things like Special Forces, military maps, three man teams, etc...

Country Background:
The Fire country is marked by forests, helping to give rise to its ninja village "hiding in its leaves". The Fire Country is one of the largest ninja countries in the Naruto world, sharing borders with more countries than any other. It borders Grass, Rain, Waterfall, Sound, River, Tea and several unnamed countries. The Fire Country is home to many cities, including Konohagakue no Sato, Tanzaku Gai, Otafuku Gai, Otakame Sato and Tokkuriji.
DM Ramen
DM Ramen
Admin

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-04

https://nwnnaruto.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum