What's your way of the Ninja?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Carnes

Go down

Alexander Carnes Empty Alexander Carnes

Post  Rando68 Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:49 pm

So! Alexander Carnes... interesting he is... on to story time!

Alex was raised normally on a farm out in the country, however, he never did any of the dirtywork, instead he ran long distances, hinted for the family's food, and other tasks that involved wits and agility. Due to that, he has been shaped to the elegant moving smart person he is, as a child, he grew up close to his brother Gregory and his sister Shiruke. He gained his normal niceness and freindliness from Gregory and Shiruke as a kid, but after the faithful accident from Shiruke later in his teen years, he got his bloodlust for anything violent...

What Shiruke did when he was 14, she was training at a camp for ninjas, but thats what Alex's family thought... she came home randomly one day and slaughtered Gregory, she attempted to kill the rest of the family but when Alex intervened, she stopped and ran away, she dropped her headband during she did so, which he now cherishes.

About 5 months later, Alex had enrolled in ninja training so he could hunt Shiruke down. He had come home one day and found that Kabuto had slaughtered his family, he tried to fight Kabuto off, and failed quite horribly, he was at the verge of death, his heart was barely holding together due to a horrible attack from Kabuto. Next thing Alex knew, Orochimaru had ordered Kabuto to do surgery on his heart, giving Alex the ability to "recharge" his body with a mechanized heart. Orochimaru promised Alex his family again if alex did what Orochimaru ordered, so he sent him to the leaf academy to train and become a ninja.

Presently, Alex awaits orders from Orochimaru, as the only Order he got was to gather intel on ALL of his surroundings, so he is often carrying a large old book. Don't be surprised if he knows someone who you never thought he knew while that book is in his hands. He also wears Shiruke's headband, which has a large slash through it and is scorched from training he will not reveal to anyone, you can guess that his bandaged right arm is related to that, his arm is heavily bandaged at the hand, some bandages wrap around his arm, however, a large sleeve usually covers it. he stands at about 5 feet and 8 inches and is 16 years old, he has a small scar on his left cheek and usually has a smile on his face.
He wears his headband around his neck. His hair is a light brown and is a bit messy. He has deep blue eyes most of the time, but when he gets into his bloodthirsty temper, they turn a dark green. A golden sword with strange runes encrypted on it hangs over his back, a menacing looking axe is always under the sword sheathe as well, if you ever get close to it, it reeks of death and blood.

Alex's Theme: http://www.esnips.com/doc/bd020633-9507-49da-b645-8efe75305379/Ace-Combat-6---The-Liberation-of-Gracemeria

Alex has many secrets hidden on him, you never know what he may do next...

I hope that's good enough for you! if you have any questions feel free to ask!
- Alexander
Rando68
Rando68

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Alexander Carnes Empty Re: Alexander Carnes

Post  Rando68 Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:02 am

Known Jutsu -

Gentle Touch of Fire - D Rank Ninjutsu. Does 1d10 damage. (Taught by Leaf Jounin)

Assassin Vines - D Rank Genjutsu. Holds the person in place for 1d4 rounds. (Taught by Hiro Hyuuga)

Chakra Focus: Punch - D Rank Taijutsu. Adds 1d4 to your taijutsu damage. (Taught by Hiro Hyuuga)

Flaming Shurikens - D Rank Ninjutsu. Does 1d10 damage, this jutsu uses DEX roll. (Taught by Thardo Lyonson)

Flame Sphere - D Rank Ninjutsu. Does 1d10 damage. (Taught by Thardo Lyonson)

Withering Vines - C Rank Genjutsu. Stuns the target for 1d4 rounds and saps 1d4 chakra each round. (Taught by Takida Oshimi)

Crouching Snake - C Rank Taijutsu. Does normal Tai damage plus 1d6. (Taught by Jin)

Slumber of the Forest - D Rank Genjutsu. Makes the target have -1 to all rolls for 1d4 rounds. (Taught by Takida Oshimi)

Sheer Focus - A Ranked Ninjutsu. Only Alexander Carnes or Takida Oshimi may know this. The user engulfs themselves into a giant mass of Chakra Focus, granting them a plus 1d4 for 1d6 in EVERYTHING. Including damage. This costs 15 CP (Taught by Takida Oshimi)

-Jutsu removed by DM Gaara by request of DM Kabuto- Alex: what was here???? O.o

This list is Incomplete, once the server is back up, I can read my journal and update this >.<

Last edited by Rando68 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Incomplete List)
Rando68
Rando68

Back to top Go down

Post  Rando68 Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:24 am

Journal Entry 1:

With my huge book of AWESOMENESS.. I'm surprised I never thought to write a journal.. UNTIL NOW! Well, anyways, guess I should put stuff in here... but what...
*A very sucky stick figure punching another stick figure is drawn*
Wow, I still suck at drawing... I should get some help on that... SO! What did I do Yesterday... oh right, I killed my 9th missing ninja! I also injured one of the Demon Brothers, Meizu, quite badly, I remember the last time I fought them, I was only a genin, and nearly died, they were quite surprised I had gotten this much stronger so fast, they even told me a bounty was on my head! I wonder who put it up... It's not much though, so I won't worry about it, it's only 100,000 ryo, I make three times that amount on missions... which I never get... whaaa...
Rando68
Rando68

Back to top Go down

Post  Rando68 Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Journal Entry 2:

why do I always write about the day before? Sheesh, oh well, not much happened, everyone was out on missions and such, although, Inari told me she had a big secret, so according to her, I'm to go see Takida about it, I've yet to see him, but she's got me curious, lets hope I see him soon.. on a side-note, I fought against Kyoukei and Inari, Kyo could not even hit me, but Inari got 2 REALLY good hits on me and put me down! I was quite surprised, I noticed Chance nearby looked a little dumbstruck too, this makes me want to know her secret all the more, especially since I saw her use TWO types of chakra today, at genin level too! shes not even very strong, yet she was able to heal me so much, her chakra pool must be immense.. gah.. Where the hell are you Takida?!
Rando68
Rando68

Back to top Go down

Post  Rando68 Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Journal Entry 3:

What a vacation! it was SOOO loooong! well, oddly enough the vacation was bad for me, seeing as I now suck at everything, even the people who I once trained and such are as strong as me! I think, at this point, I need to step up and become a jounin, I don't know how I'll do it, but I will.
Rando68
Rando68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum