Inari Tomoyo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diary Entry 22

Post  DM Anko on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:04 am

Diary Entry 22
Today, I started with some light training. I then met up with Naka. We hung out for a long time, and just got ramen and hung out. We met this guy called Handashi, he was a mist Jounin. We followed him to fire country where he fought this girl, for vandalism or something. Anyway he whooped his butt. After that I went to the forest for more training and met up with Senri. I punched him square in the face, and then we talked a bit. We’re trying to patch things up. He took me for dumplings and along the way we met up with Naka. He looked like he was ready to rip Senri apart. We went for dumplings and then we went to the memorial. I put some flowers down and prayed a bit, and wondered what would have happened had my Uchiha parents raised me. After that, he walked me home and here I am. Now bed!
DM Anko

Female Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Diary Entry 23

Post  DM Anko on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 am

Diary Entry 23
Today I started with some light training. After that, Akane was in the woods…so I spared her. It was close…but I lost apparently, because the last thing I remember from the spar was an uppercut. After that, Naka showed up and Kyo…and we all went for ramen. It was good…and Kyo paid. Then Kyo ran off to make out with Akane. After that we went to the woods, and Senri fought Naka. Luckily, Naka held off..kind of. I’m glad about that. One day those two are going to really hurt each other…after the fight, I came back here to rest. I’m tired!
DM Anko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Diary Entry 24

Post  DM Anko on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:19 am

Diary Entry 24
Today, my training started with a spar against akane. I won. Yay! It seems to go back and forth with the two of us. After that I went off to shop for a bathing suit. After I found a nice one, I went to fire west. I haven’t been there for a while, and wanted to see if anything was new. Nothing new so I headed home and rested.
DM Anko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inari Tomoyo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top